Dante AVIO Analog Outputs let you drive analog line-level products you already own from any Dante-connected system. Bring your amplifiers, powered speakers and more to the world of audio networking with Dante AVIO. Supports one channel of analog audio output.
- Send audio to analog power amplifiers and powered speakers over a Dante audio network
- Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante AVIO Input and Output adapters
- Create easy drop-points for connecting overflow areas to a Dante network
Note that Dante AVIO adapters require a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or 802.3af compliant PoE injector.
Visit http://audinate.com/AVIO for more product information.
- One channel balanced line level analog output
- Adjustable signal level: +18dBu / +4dBu / 0dBu/ 0dBV /-10dBV (through Dante Controller)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-/+0.5dB)
- Impedance: 150 Ohm balanced, 75 Ohm unbalanced
- Dynamic Range > 100dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.01% at +4dBu
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24
- Powered through Class 1 802.3af PoE Switch or injector