Dante AVIO Analog Inputs let you use analog audio line-level source gear you already own to feed any Dante-connected system. Don’t abandon trusted mixing consoles, wireless mics and other analog sources - adapt them to the world of audio networking with Dante AVIO. Supports two channels of analog audio input.
- Connect legacy mixers and consoles to a Dante network
- Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante AVIO Input and Output adapters
- Connect stage DI boxes and keyboard instruments directly to a Dante network
Note that Dante AVIO adapters require a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or 802.3af compliant PoE injector.
Visit http://audinate.com/AVIO for more product information.
- Two channels balanced line level analog input
- Adjustable signal levels: +24dBu / +4dBu / 0dBu/ 0dBV /-10dBV (through Dante Controller)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-/+0.5dB)
- Impedance: 20k Ohm balanced, 10k Ohm unbalanced
- Dynamic Range > 100dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.01% at +4dBu
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24
- Powered through Class 1 802.3af PoE Switch or injector