The Dante AVIO AES3/EBU Adapter lets you use your favorite digital audio gear on a Dante audio network. Don’t abandon great AES3-connected amplifiers, DSPs and mic preamps - adapt them to the world of audio networking with Dante AVIO.
- Send audio to analog power amplifiers and powered speakers over a Dante audio network
- Patch DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Dante AVIO Input and Output adapters
- Create easy drop-points for connecting cry rooms and overflow areas to a Dante network
Note that Dante AVIO adapters require a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or 802.3af compliant PoE injector.
Visit http://audinate.com/AVIO for more product information.
- Impedance: 110 Ohm balanced
- Signal to Noise Ration: > 135dB
- Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion support
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 96 kHz
- Bit Depth: 24
- Powered through Class 1 802.3af PoE Switch or injector