The Dante AVIO Bluetooth Adapter lets you connect any computer to a Dante audio network with zero software installation, and can be used with any audio application for playout or recording. Ideal for conference rooms and presentation events.
- Wirelessly stream stereo audio from your mobile device or computer to the Dante network
- Extend the audio capabilities of your mobile device for calls by routing microphones and speakers from the Dante network to your device
- Single button interface for pairing and connecting over Bluetooth
Note that Dante AVIO adapters require a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or 802.3af compliant PoE injector. This adapter can also be powered using USB.
Visit http://audinate.com/AVIO for more product information.
- Powered through Class 1 802.3af PoE Switch or injector or USB
- Wirelessly extend your Dante network with Bluetooth
- Supports 48kHz sample rate
- Class compliant audio device, does not require drivers for Windows, Mac, iOS or Android devices (versions 6 or higher)