The Dante AVIO USB-C Adapter lets you connect any mobile, tablet or computer to a Dante audio network with zero software installation, and can be used with any audio application for playout or recording. Ideal for conference rooms and presentation events.
- USB Power Delivery to charge USB-C mobile devices whilst connected to the Dante network
- Easy audio drop-point for laptops in conference settings, no need to reconfigure your Dante network for different computers
- Record or playout 2-channel audio from any PC or Mac with no additional software at all
- Connect mobile devices to a Dante network (with appropriate adapters e.g. Lightening etc). Supports iOS and Android (version 6 or higher)
Note that Dante AVIO adapters require a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch or 802.3af compliant PoE injector. This adapter can also be powered using USB.
Visit http://audinate.com/AVIO for more product information.
- Powered through Class 1 802.3af PoE Switch or injector or USB
- Uses USB type C port (Type-C to Type-C cable included)
- Provides 1.5W Power Delivery to compliant USB Type-C devices.
- Supports 48kHz sample rate
- Class compliant audio device, does not require drivers for Windows, Mac, iOS or Android devices (versions 6 or higher)